Friday, March 11, 2011

Introductions

My name is Becky. I am 32. I love art (in all of its many forms), food, travelling and Gavin. I guess you could call me an artist but, I prefer to consider myself simply, unemployable.

Hello, my name's Gavin, and I am the one who's 32. Becky just turned 33... shhh don't tell anybody! :-) She is the most awesome girl in the world and I love her to pieces! I am not an artist like her, although I do love Art, music, reading, chess, travelling... I am a wannabe musician but I earn my oats working as a researcher in statistical science. I am always hungry for life, new experiences, and learning new things.



He is right. I am 33 and forgetful, as well. Gavin says he loves me the most, but I love him a lot more. Like him, I also love to read and pretend to be a musician. Gavin is actually a wonderful guitarist and tenor. He is right about one thing, though, Gavin is hungry for life. On the other hand, I am usually hungry for everything else. We decided to start a blog to document our journey together and hope that maybe we can make some friends along the way.

Nah... I love her more! I am really excited about keeping a blog with Becky, to tell some of our stories and discuss about our ideas. One of the things that make our relationship magic is that we like to talk about many different subjects and we learn a lot from each other. Since we live in Georgia, USA many of our entries will have a local flavor, however we travel as much as we can (and that is not nearly as much as we would like) so stay tuned for stories from our trips as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment